May 8, 2018
#21 In this episode of Love & Guts I speak with Garin
Aglietti, a worm farmer who helps people rebalance their gut
ecology with intestinal worms. He has spent much time researching
and experimenting on himself the impact that worms have on a
human's health. Now Garin works at the worm therapy clinic in
Mexico and helps many restore gut ecology with helminth
In this episode we cover;
- What worm (helminth) therapy is
- How worms can improve our health. What they do in our
- Where the worms used in therapy come from and the different
types that exist.
- We chat about whether you could administer worm therapy
- If there is any conditions or circumstances where worm therapy
should be avoided.
- Stress testing of your intestinal epithelial integrity