Apr 19, 2019
#95 Paul Chek has spent over thirty years of clinical
practice developing his unique, holistic approach to corrective
exercise, high performance conditioning and integrative lifestyle
management. Author of numerous books, videos and professional
development courses, he is the founder of the CHEK Institute based
in California and the host of the popular
Living 4D with Paul Chek podcast.
I am so honoured to have spoken with Paul.
He is truly a beautiful human, one who generous, kind and
compassionate. I only wish I had more time with him. You’ll no
doubt feel the same as we dive into this conversation and you get a
glimpse inside his brain and soul.
So what on earth did I talk about with a man who has discussed
and riffed on so many topics???
We went down the route of intention
- What is it
- How the power of intention has a direct connection to
everything and everyone in your life
- How intention serves someone wanting to heal from an ailment or
- How simply setting an intention is not enough and what else we
need to cultivate in order for it to become our reality
- The link between intention and intuition
- How spirit is guided by intention
- As you can imagine when I have Paul on the show we go off on
all sorts of directions, all of which excite and delight...well it
did for me